Friday 1 May 2009

When You Wish Upon A Star



Morning everyone, well here I am with yet another challenge entry, this time for Whiff Of Joy and the challenge this week was stars & stripes. Now as I was making this card I started singing the song "When You Wish Upon A Star" and that is where the inspiration for my card came from.



Do I wish I was younger? Certainly not as I think the youth of today have a much harder time that I did when I was 18. Now my 3 wishes if I had them would be:


  1. To be a size 12 not the size I am at the minute

  2. To have better health rather than taking tablets everynight for the next goodness only knows how many year.

  3. To have more time crafting rather than my couple of hours at night when kids in bed and housework done.

What would your 3 wishes be?


Mr Blogger isn't behaving so can't put the information in on what I used on the card sorry:-(

1 comment:

Rach said...

a great card, thank you for joining us at whiff of joy challenge this week. hugs rachxx

Check out my slide show!!!