Sunday 27 July 2008

2 sketches 4 you challenge




OK it's not very often I go into fits of laughter when I'm making a card, but I must confess when I was making this card my OH thought my head was cut. As it's my younger brothers birthday soon, I decided to use Kazan's sketch over at 2 sketches 4 you to make his card. Now there is something you need to know about my wee bro, he is 5 years younger than me but he is 6' 2" and looks down at me and thinks that because he is taller he is older, so hence the card. I love the decoupage on this card its from a company called Little Adventures and they have some different images. Anyway, I picked this image because the character has a beard, and as you can see from the picture of my brother there are similarities there ........... oh he is going to kill me!!!!! Even got his knobbly knees!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

om-gosh I love this..I think love the idea that you posted a picture of your (cute) brother so that we can se the "similarities" too :) and your comments made me smile too because my brother is 10 Years younger than me and 6'4 - same situation :)

Check out my slide show!!!