Saturday 26 September 2009

Operation a success!!

Hi everyone, just thought I would let you all know that the good news is that my operation appears to be successful, so I'm delighted with that.
Went into hospital on Wednesday, through the op on Thursday and got discharged a couple of hours ago.
Needless to say I am sore with the stitches and a bit dozy with the anaesthetic, hopefully it will wear of in a day or two.
Don't think I will get much crafting done in the next couple of days as I'm not suppose to lift anything heavier than a cup of water, but I am due to be off work for a few weeks, and won't be able to drive for at least 6 so I should have no excuses not to join in on some challenges.

Anyway, going back to bed now for some more rest, hope you are all keeping well,

Karen xoxo

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad to hear it sweetie & wish you a very speedy recovery :)
Love Steph xxx

Check out my slide show!!!