Thursday 1 October 2009

Sugarbowl Challenge

Hiya everyone, well I have been very very busy today. Trevor took Joe to school at 9am he then proceeded to go to the golf club to have a round of golf ..... therefore I had lots of peace and quiet to catch up on some of my favourite challenges, sorry I've been MIA these past few weeks, but I do have a genuine reason.
Well anyway to try and sweeten my pain of these stitches I tried my hand at the Sugarbowl challenge which was to follow a fab sketch and the "please include" this time was paper piercing. A nice and easy challenge to get me started on my crafting day .......



Image used: Gorjuss Girls set 2

Papers: American Crafts, Tea Cup Selection

Colours: My ever faithful Copics (forgot to take pic :-( sorry!)

Just a nice simple card to get my started on my crafting day ahead of me!!!

No comments:

Check out my slide show!!!