Tuesday 6 October 2009

40th Wedding Anniversary Cards

Well it was my parent's 40th Wedding anniversary a few weeks ago and I made these cards for them, I just forgot to upload them sooner sorry :-(
The first one I used a picture from their wedding album and made it into an acetate overlay card, stamped a frame using a foliage stamp that I have and placed some peel off gems onto the buds of the flowers, ruby ones of course.This is a close up of how my Mum and Dad looked 40 years ago, must say that my Mum hasn't changed that much but Dad has, he (how can I put this politely) has enjoyed my Mum's cooking over the past years and it does show. Yep that's polite ain't it??
Now this little card I really enjoyed making, it was from my children and although my Mum is now grey, my Dad doesn't have a beard but he would have a slightly receding hair line but not to the extreme as this stamp shows.
Just looking at these cards now you could say that they are before and after cards, but I wouldn't be so bold as to say that now would I ??!!!

No comments:

Check out my slide show!!!