Thursday 15 October 2009

Pig Out This Xmas

Afternoon all, hope your having a very crafty Thursday!!

Well this is my entry for the challenge over at The Sugar Bowl. You have to follow a sketch by Tiet's and you must include Christmas somewhere in your card. Now at the moment my collection of Sugar Nellie stamps are limited (this hopefully will change after my SECC visit next Friday), so I had to use my imagination a bit here, but I think I covered all the requirements.

I used Porridge the Pig (fab name) for the card and a background stamp that I had from The Papermill. The paper used is Cosmic Cricket and the leather effect ribbon was originally green but I coloured it in using my copic pens, worked a treat and you can still see the effect.


Porridge is coloured in using my copics as is the fireplace. The hart is sakura black glaze and the stockings are glitter and flock. The pressies have been stamped out of the background paper and layered on. Punched out some snow flakes and glittered them up, the center of the flakes and the i's in the sentiment are pink gems.

Well I hope you like my card, it is exactly what I am going to do this Christmas "Pig Out" and enjoy myself, hope you all do the same xoxoxo

Karen

No comments:

Check out my slide show!!!