Tuesday 27 October 2009

Whiff Of Joy Challenge

Morning everyone, sorry I haven't been about as day or two, the computer decided to go on strike and it's taken AOL ages to get it sorted for me. So as it's early in the morning, this is going to be a quick post as I have to get Joe ready for school and me get dressed for work.
This weeks challenge over at Whiff Of Joy was a fantastic sketch by Heather, and as I ordered Henry the Mouse a few weeks ago, I decided to let him out for this one :-)


Henry was coloured in using my faithful copics, the top of his cake was covered with glossy accents and then I sprinkled glitter over it.

The background and the frame for Henry were created using Tim Holtz distress inks, broken china, peeled paint and spiced marmalade. I am having a ball playing with these inks at the moment, I can't get over how many different backgrounds can be used using the same inks, its great fun.
This is the finished card in all its glory, I have to fly now but should be back later today with another posting. Hope you have a good Tuesday xoxo Karen

No comments:

Check out my slide show!!!