Monday 9 June 2008

I'm Back !!!!!


Sorry I haven't been about as last week, my life has been completely MAD with hospital appointments, working, sorting plans out etc. For those who know me, the little Op that I had at the end of last year, well it turns out that it has caused a "little problem" with my kidneys as I have been at Causeway Hospital trying to sort it out - no joy yet, but the doctors are still working on it (I won't hold my breath). Anyway I had great joy today opening some candy that I won over at Sammi's blog, and was delighted with what I received. There are over 20 papers, 3D tag kit, theme eyelets all in a boys theme (great timing for fathers day me thinks!!!) and eyelet tool and shapes, and a lovely card folder containing some of the cutest images I have ever seen, so THANK YOU Sammi so much I can't wait to get playing with them.
Anyway as it appears since I have been away I have had over 2000 hits so as a thank you to everyone I am going to be offering some candy of my own. Hopefully I will get a picture and details of the candy posted within the next couple of days, so please come back.
Got to go now and take my tablets, hate tablets and these ones are like something you would give to a horse, they are massive. LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES TO U ALL, Karen

4 comments:

Lorraine Robertson said...

Hey sweetie, thanks for entering my candy comp. Good Luck.
Nice to see you back on the scene again & hope you're not planning to disappear any time in the near future. We'll have a catch up next week on your post op issue next week. Mind I'm away first thing Friday morning so get that candy on here I don't want to miss out. Love the candy you received.

Huge hugs Lorraine xxx

Sammi said...

Hey! I'm glad that they arrived OK :)

Sorry to hear about your health problems praying that the Doctors sort them out quickly and are able to help you!!

I used some different images for our swap... "some clowns".

Sammi
xxx

Sammi said...

Ok - I am dumb ... Sorry I was thinking about the image swap that our SBS group did and didn't read your post properly! the girls are a digital image from Pink Petticoat!!! "Lola Rose and her Little sister Lilli"
:)

Kath Stewart said...

Great to have you back Mrs and sorry to hear that you are having problems....hope you get them sorted out soon.....missed you
Hugs
xxxx

Check out my slide show!!!