Monday 27 October 2008

A Little Bit Different

Was up the town this weekend and I noticed that Christmas trees are coming in all colours and shapes now, red, pink, black, square, circle etc.


So to try and incorporate the more "traditional" tree with modern day brighter ones I made this card. The tree is a cut from a larger stamp from Stamps Happen Inc, the orange glitter card from my stock, the diamond paper is from DCWV. Added a few holly brads from Fiskars and some spare ribbons.


Coloured the tree in using cosmic shimmer and sakura pens, a few gems on the stars and a sticker from goodness only knows where ..... finding a lot of things that I didn't realise I had (shush don't tell the OH).


What do you think? Definitely bright ain't it?!

1 comment:

Joyce across the Pond said...

I am just making contact as another stamper and cardmaker....I hadn't realised there was another person doing this so near me....I live in Cookstown. I just wanted to say hello and hope things are well for you. I've been stamping for many years...first and foremost I am a calligrapher but I make cards and personalise them. My cards are very luxurious and are boxed and bagged and all sorts of things. I also like to make little 'books'. I am retired but work from home and am glad to say that I am always busy. I also work for an art gallery and framer.
Kind regards
Joyce

Check out my slide show!!!