Sunday 26 October 2008

Quick Christmas cards




Well as promised, here are a few of the cards that I made last night for our church Christmas Fair. They were quick and easy as the members of our GFS will be making some also and these are girls aged 3 and older.
I really like the Christmas tree one, used some glitter rubbed onto double sided tape, a few off cuts from DCWV paper and 3d foam pads with glitter, lastly a little piece of ribbon to tie onto the base of the tree with a little diamante - dead simple but effective.
The pink & black one has a candy cane heart on the bottom right hand corner, this was a "happy" accident, so I 3d the canes and hey presto, a heart appeared and with some glitter doesn't it shine!
Took a picture of my bargain of the week, the candle, burning time 100hrs price £4.99 - couldn't believe it and its cinnamon, my favourite Christmas scent.

Well hope to be back later tonight with a few more pics for you.

Karen

No comments:

Check out my slide show!!!