Sunday 8 March 2009

Bashful Bunny

Hi everyone, well this is what I was doing last night when my OH was at his work. This cute little chap was one of my purchases from the SECC, he has such a "it wasn't me" look about it, can you guess why? Used my copic markers (again) to colour in the image, first time I have ever attempted the technique called masking and I think I've done alright. Sorry about having so many pictures, couldn't decide on which one shows of the card best, so I just included them all.



This is the inside of the card, and as you have probably guessed, he was keeping an egg all for himself, oh I wonder who in our home does that??? Sorry about the picture of the inside, there was no natural light, but I did try using one of my illegal 100W light bulbs (visit here to find out more about that!)



Images: Bashful Bunny from Butterfly Kisses

Foliage from Hobby Art

Papers: DCWV Spring Collection

Embossed Background: Tiny Bubbles for Cuttlebug

Copics used: G07, BG10, R08, G24, BV04, R02, E37, Y11, E31 & RV19

(sorry forgot to take picture)

Tail: Ivory flower soft

Think that's everything, now its time for bath and bed for the kids, hope you all had a brilliant weekend and that you are all fresh for a new week ahead. Karen xoxo

2 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

hugs jane x

Jill said...

gorgeous card I love your bunny he's so cute and coloured perfectly. thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Check out my slide show!!!