Saturday 7 March 2009

............. Stamptivity Designer

Hi all, as promised a few posts ago, I had some very exciting news for you all, well I am now official part of the design team for Stamptivity Ltd. I am privileged and honoured to be part of this design team and I absolutely love their stamps, so clean sharp images and no hassle with storage as they are all unmounted (I hear my OH cheering at this point).


Anyway below are some of the samples that I made using their silhouette images, tried to do something out of the ordinary with the samples and I hope you like what I did.


Well what do you think?
Will be back later today hopefully with a few snaps of my goodies that I bought at the SECC and also a very very important package that arrived in the post yesterday, oh this is much better than Christmas, xoxoxo

No comments:

Check out my slide show!!!