Monday 23 February 2009

Can u see the pigs flying??

....... yes? well so do I as my builders have turned up, only been expecting them since October, not bad only 5 months LATE. Ah well, they are here now, making holes in my walls, lots of noise, dust and Joe is cracking up because the sound of the drill is annoying his ears, poor wee soul.
If you have forgotten, I'm getting a 4 bedroom with en suite, toy room and new utility room being built. Taking of the existing room, building the gable wall up and re-roofing, should hopefully take 6-8 weeks to finish (weather permitting) then I have the horrible job of picking colours, fabrics, furniture ............. oh nightmare!
Will keep you informed of how the builders are getting on........................................bring out the electric blankets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Check out my slide show!!!