Saturday 14 February 2009

Love is in the air!!

Well Happy Valentines everyone, what did you all get? Me personally I got a lovely bunch of flowers and Thorntons Chocolates and a card that made me cry. This is what it said
For the Woman I Love,
I love the warmth of your body next to mind.
I love the way I feel when I hold you in my arms,
I love the way time stands still when we're together.
But mostly .... I love you for being you
Isn't that adorable, I cried (big softie me). Will have to get a picture of my flowers and chocolates later.
Unfortunately no romantic meal tonight as I have to work in the bar, only until 10pm they said ..... won't hold my breath to that one, so no cards tonight :-(
It's my nephews 13th birthday in a few weeks and as he's turning into a Teenager, I need to make him a special card. I have already taken a pic of it and put it into my slide, I wonder if anyone can find it?

Love to you all on this lovable day, Karen xx

No comments:

Check out my slide show!!!