Sunday 22 February 2009

Well did you find it?

On my last posting I said that I had uploaded my nephews birthday card onto my slide show, did you manage to find it?
Well here it is, my son thought this card was for him, but when I explained that it was for his big cousin, he said "that looks like him". Don't know if that's a compliment or not?


Image: Penny Black coloured with watercolours
Background Paper: DCWV Spring collection
Chipboard, stickers all from stash
On his name the letters a,v and n had been covered in baby blue flock to give it a more texture feel, a little bit of doodling around the boarders, but I'm not so sure about this.
As you can see from the shadows on the card, just how sunny it was when I took this picture last week, sun is still shinning today, wonder if that means Spring is here?
Will be back later this week with some exciting news for you all, just need to get the pictures uploaded first.
Karen xx
Ps: Mum and I are travelling to the SECC on Thursday 5th March, just flying over for 1 day but we are taking our suitcases so we hope to get lots of bargains .................. if you will be there, it would be nice to meet up for a natter xx



No comments:

Check out my slide show!!!