Thursday 9 April 2009

2 challenges in 1

Well here is what I've managed to make today, and I've actually completed 2 challenges into 1 card.
The first challenge was set from a sketch for Friday Sketchers Blog, now I know I haven't followed the sketch exactly, but I think my interpretation is good, fingers crossed.
The second challenge was for A Spoonfull Of Sugar, in which you had to create a card with an age on it.

I made this card by cutting out a 7cm square aperture from the centre, stuck on some acetate and created a shaker card using some stars, sequences and beads that I had. Next I glittered the number 3 and stuck it onto the backing paper of the shaker.
The image was coloured and cut out and stuck together with a fine piece of acetate to give the impression that the angel is flying. Coloured in the stars on the background and hey presto card finished .......... wish it was that quick to make :-0
Might get back tonight with some more cards, but I need to get the tea sorted first.

Images: Star Angel from Butterfly Kisses
Backing Paper: Tutti Frutti from Craft House
(this was in some candy that I won from Kath, thanks honey)
Colours used: various Copics & Sakura stardust
Inks: Versafine smokey grey
Everything else was from my stash.

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous shaker card, especially the angel.
luv
Debby

Check out my slide show!!!