Friday 10 April 2009

Sweet & Sassy


Well as some of you may know the Masters started last night on TV at 9pm and my OH has taken control of the Sky from that time, so kids were in their own rooms last night for 9 and I actually was given some piece to make a card.
I came across a challenge over at the Whiff Of Joy Challenge, and decided to use my Sweet & Sassy rubber stamp and follow the sketch.
The papers used were cut down to 7cm x 10cm, used a shape from my cricut to cut out the center panel. Now I would not be the best at sowing, so I decided to give this some fake stitching, think it turned out really well. Mounted my image up, used some chipboard flowers and petals, some leather effect ribbon and a wooden heart sentiment.
I am really proud of myself they way she turned out, and hopefully you will see from this last picture that I have been practicing really hard on my shadowing and skin colour tones.

Image: Sweet & Sassy by Elizabeth Bell
Colours: Copic sketch markers
(E00, E31, E33, E51, C1, W1, YG03, YG13,
V12, V15, RV21, B00, B01, Y13, YR02,
YR04, R20 & R29 sorry forgot to take pic)
Papers: K&Company Classic K Bailey
and bright rainbow as background
Cricut shape: Accent Essentials cartridge
Chipboard shapes from a kit I got of QVC
Leather Ribbon: bought from Dunelm
Wooden heart was given to me
Well what do you think? Going to send this image into the copic challenge as I definitely feel happier with this image than the one I submitted a few days ago.
Thanks for stopping by, Karen xoxox

No comments:

Check out my slide show!!!