Friday 10 April 2009

I'm a GRAND PRIZE winner!!!

Yesterday while I was doing some blog hoping, I came across this stroll for Rubbernecker Stamps. This was the first time in 10 years that the company has released new stamps, and guess what I WON the COMPLETE COLLECTION. Can't believe it, sitting here still in shock and the OH thinks I've done something silly to myself - stupid man what would he know LOL. So here are pictures of the complete collection and I can't wait to get using these but I don't know where to start ........................
Should I start with the wildflowers or the tea and coffee??? oh decisions decisions. Well I couldn't ask for a better start to the weekend, surely it can only get better, after all we did have hail here earlier.
Karen

No comments:

Check out my slide show!!!