Hi everyone, over at the PBSC they challenge this week is to make a gift, and I have been trying to use the technique for a long time, so I made myself a candle. Well not really the candle just decorated it :-)
I downloaded all the instructions from a google search and to be honest with you it was easier than what I thought. The trickiest bit for me was cutting out the image from the tissue and not cutting to close to the image.
Once the image had melted into the candle, I stamped up some more flowers for a base around the main image. I thought the candle needed a bit of a bling bling factor, so I added small sequin flowers into the candle using pins (back to my old sowing days).
I'm really happy the way it turned out and even my OH commented on how good it looked. Apologies for picture quality its been very overcast here today and not much light :-(
Image: PB Bee Costume
Colours : Various copics (sorry deleted the picture)
Flowers: PB Fresh New Day
& flower sequins
Wings: Cosmic Shimmer, Golden Shine