Thursday 17 April 2008

It's like Christmas come early



Well after 7 months waiting my Fiskars demo kit, it finally arrived, 4 days before training may I add, better late than never I suppose. After kids went to bed I started to unpack everything and see what had been supplied. Originally quite disappointed as I have a number of the items already but maybe our kits will improve with time. Played around with their new wire shapes last night and these are 2 samples that I came up with. The first one was using some gold wire that I have and their flower template, a few brads added into the center of the flower and stem to hold the shape in place. Mounted onto black card with foam pads behind the brads and decorative scissors down the edge to break the blackness. The second card was using their stars wire template, black stripped card, black ribbon as boarder, peel off and black brad. Not bad I thought for 1st attempt, maybe after time I will get better at it, who knows?

1 comment:

Kath Stewart said...

Great cards Karen - must get playing with this little gadget before Monday so I don't look a complete numptie...another Scotty word ...means idiot....

Check out my slide show!!!