Saturday 21 November 2009

2 challenges in 1

Hi all, sorry I haven't been about to much this week. I got some very sad news on Monday and it has just taken the wind out of my sail, but I'm trying to pull myself together - life goes on as they say.

To try and get me back into the swing of things what better way than joining in on this weeks challenge over at Whiff Of Joy but as I'm posting this I have realised that I haven't followed their sketch for this weeks challenge, oh well I will show it to you anyway.

She is a lovely image that I received in their Winter 2009 collection and it was so relaxing just sitting up in my room colouring her in. I used my faithful copics and over at Copic Creations their challenge was to use Gold. The colours that I have used for her dress are Y11, Y15 & Y21.

For the background I used some free papers and ribbon and then on top of the layering I used some Tim Holtz/Ranger gold perfect pearls to give a shimmer snowflake design.

Well I better go up into my room and do the challenge again for WOJ, this time following their sketch. Dooh !!

See you all soon, Karen xox

No comments:

Check out my slide show!!!