Monday 23 November 2009

Whiff Of Joy Challenge

Morning all, yes I know it's late but I got started in this card and before I knew it the time was 02:03.

Well, since I made a complete mess with the sketch on my previous posting, I decided to print it out and do it all again.

This is following the sketch from the Whiff Of Joy team, and this is the card that I am going to enter into their challenge

Now I can remember when I was younger waking up in Christmas morning to check my stocking. And every year Santa had left my brothers and I, an orange, some money, a candy cane with our "smaller" presents. I was never dressed up as nicely as this young girl, I was still in my pj's and my older brother was the one that use to waken us all up. The average time was 4am and needless to say we were wrecked when we were going to church with all the family. I really loved going to church on Christmas morning singing all the carols and hearing what all our friends got from Santa. My haven't things changed!

Ingredients:

Image: Whiff of Joy Winter 09 kit

Colouring: copics & firebrick red distress ink

Papers: DCWV Christmas Multi Stack

Punch: Fiskars (sorry can't remember the name)

Other bits & bobs: flower from www.ribbonbox.co.uk, stickles star dust, peel offs and sentiment from stash.

Well I hope you are all tucked up in bed having sweet dreams, and hopefully if you pop over you might like to leave a comment.

Now I am for my bed to dream of Christmas' gone by, night all xoxo

2 comments:

Mina said...

such a pretty card, I love this image and you used her perfectly...its wet and freezing cold here so no change there lol...thanks for joining in with my candy...good luck
Mina xxx

Marga said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the colors you used, and your coloring is beautiful. Thank you so much for joining.

Check out my slide show!!!