Wednesday 11 November 2009

Sugarbowl Challenge

Evening everyone, well the challenge this time over at Sugarbowl is the theme of "Thankfulness" and I decided to say a special Thank You to my friends who are close to my heart but not my home.
I definitely think I'm getting better with my copics, its amazing how much different they work when you are using the correct paper so that they can blend properly.



This little girl is from the new magna Christmas collection the Sugar Nellie have and I am slowly but surely gathering them all up. Mum and I are going up to the craft show in the Kings Hall tomorrow so I might get a chance to invest in some more sweet candy when I'm there.




Ingredients:

Image: Magna Christmas Girl

Papers: DCWV Christmas Multi pack

Inks: Copics & Antique Rose Distress Ink

Bits & Bobs: Ribbon, Nestabilities Scalloped Circle, Rub on

Anyway got to go, I've actually started to make my Christmas cards and I forgot all about a class I'm taking for The Mothers Union on the 10th December. Going to try and get them to make some waterfall Christmas cards, I will keep you posted on my progress :-)
Hugs and kisses as always
Karen

No comments:

Check out my slide show!!!