Sunday 15 November 2009

Just Magnolia Sketch

Evening all, hope you are all keeping well and that the weather isn't to miserable wherever you are. Well as you know by now I bought some Magnolia's on Thursday while I was at the King's Hall and decided to enter this weeks challenge on the Just Magnolia blog, which was a fab sketch by Mina.

Now I must apologise for the quality of the photos, didn't get taking the pictures until really late and I don't want to install the software onto Kelsey's laptop to have to remove it again in a few days (I hope).

Now I'm sorry I don't know the proper name of this little Tilda, but I think she is really cute with her socks down around her ankles. I brought the image more to life by decoupaging the box and just the souls of her socks, I hope you can see this properly from the picture.

Well there we go a short but sweet posting tonight, I'm really tired and I won't be hard to rock tonight. Hope you all sleep well and we will catch up again really soon. Karen xoxo

2 comments:

Rach said...

a wonderful card, thank you for joining us at jm. hugs rachxx

Mina said...

gorgeous carde, shes called Unwrapped Tilda and you have used her perfectly...Im glad you enjoyed my sketch...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Check out my slide show!!!