Wednesday 25 November 2009

Just Magnolia challenge

Morning all, this is my entry for this weeks challenge over at the Just Magnolia challenge blog. For this week you had to use "masking" and I masked this little Tilda in front of the fence.
Apologies for this picture, its still dark outside.
Now I don't know if its the bad weather, the late nights or so close to Christmas, but I wanted to make a card that was bright and would make anyone smile. Let's be honest I just want a HUG!! So that was the sentiment that I put on my card.
I only have 2 magnolia's in my collection, but I have ordered their Christmas kit and I can't wait until they arrive, hopefully this week sometime, but until they do I'm sorry for the repetitive images that I will be using.
Doesn't the bright colours brighten your morning? I know they work for me.

Ingredients:
Images: Tilda holding a flower
& fence from Imagination crafts
Colours: Copic sketch & Sakura glaze pens
Papers & embellishments: these were from a TSV of QVC a few years ago,
sorry can't remember the name :-(

Well I hope your morning has been brightened up by my card and that you all get a big HUG from me xoxoxo
Karen

1 comment:

Milnie said...

wow!!! the bright colors are stunning!!

hugs!

Check out my slide show!!!