Tuesday 20 May 2008

New scrapbook pages


Well as promised, these are the scrapbook pages that I made while staying at Portrush. I tried out some new techniques for me such as paper waving, using rub ons onto scrapbook pages, and chipboard shapes onto the pages. The papers that I used are Heidi Grace (obviously knowing me)cute cakes for scrap 1, Orchard and Flower papers for scraps 2 - 5 and Frost Boulevard for scrap 6. I also used my rubberstamps that I won from The Secretcrafter Forum challenge to spell out the surnames Galbraith and Monaghan and cut from scrap pieces of paper. I really enjoyed myself when I was making these papers as it gave me and my OH the opportunity to remember our BIG DAY all over again. I used small tabs alongside most of the pictures so in years to come people will know who exactly is in the pictures. Hope you enjoy them xoxo

1 comment:

Kath Stewart said...

Wow you have been busy on your week away and big congrats to Kelsey for her pages - they are fab.

Check out my slide show!!!