Saturday 24 May 2008

Teacher Card


I have been asked to sell some cards at my daughters school next week, so I've been busy making some easy cards to raise some funds for them. This one I used my cricut Speaking Of School cartridge. Once I had my sizes sorted out it was simple enough to colour along the theme of schooling, also the fact that the kids finish in 5 weeks, thought I better start. Used one of my Edwin stamps and put him sitting onto of a pencil, thought this looked pretty good and a different way to use this stamp. I coloured him in using my Sakura souffle pens as I wanted to see how it turned out, I'm pretty impressed with the colours, what do you think? I never know if you should put a smile on his face or not and if you should colour his skin in? Any advice on these matters would be gratefully appreciated :-)

1 comment:

Lorraine Robertson said...

Hi Honey,
I definately think he needs a smile on his face as he's such a cutie you just want to give him a hug.

Lorraine xxx

Check out my slide show!!!