Saturday 24 May 2008

Some more Tilda images



On this card I coloured my little Edwin in using colour wash pencils. Wanted this card to be multi purpose, it could be from a son to a mother, a boy to a teacher, a young romeo to a young Juliet ... you get the idea. Anyway, didn't want to take to much away from the image itself, so hence the small ribbon, apoxy sticker (hope that's spelt right) and flowers with the brad in the middle and just to smooth the edges I used my Fiskars corner rounder (yes another subtle comment there LOL).




This time I used a gate fold card with the stamped image with the little Tilda holding her teddy. Coloured in using souffle pens and some stardust to highlight the wings and the dress. Mounted onto white card and distressed the edges with a red ink pad, mounted this onto yellow card and distressed the edges again. Put 4 small brads into the corners little peel off and there we go, all done! I must admit I love sitting down and colouring in these images as they are soooooo adorable.

2 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Fab cards Karen - I love these cute images and they are suitable for all cards. Have just got back from the car boot - made a heap of money but it was so hot and I am shattered - off to have a snooze

Kath Stewart said...

Just made the BC by the skin of your teeth Mrs. Good luck - just about to close - will announce winner at 7.30pm

Check out my slide show!!!