Tuesday 27 May 2008

Teddy Bears


I came across these decoupage teddy bears that I forgot I had, oops and decided to make a few cards with them. The A5 card is for a "New Mom" as I thought that the image of the mummy bear holding the flowers while cuddling the baby bear was so apt for that type of card. I mounted her onto some Karen Forster Pink Patchwork paper that I had, layered onto pastel rainbow paper and then onto a softly embossed paper. Used some pink organza ribbon and tied it into a small bow. To highlight the flowers I used some of my flower soft that I have. On the A6 card I used a "Thinking of You" peel of as the little teddy looks like she is going to write a letter, mounted again onto pastel rainbow paper and then onto yellow card, put 4 brads in the corner and hey presto another one done. Wanted to use a bright card to lift the whole image, I think it worked. Lastly my square card, the teddy in this card reminds me of a granny with her lace frilled nightie on, used some Papercraft 4 You paper 1 sheet 6x6, but the boarder of the end as it was to big for the card and glued in on a bit closer to the image, again some flower soft around the door frame and the flowers at the footstep just finish this card of nicely. Hope you are all having a lovely day, its suppose to rain here later so I'm trying to get all my clothes dried before it comes, speak to you all soon. Karen PS Don't forget about my big news tomorrow (fingers crossed)

No comments:

Check out my slide show!!!